Our Trainees are the most important part of SkillsPorte Nigeria. Without them, we are non-existenct. For this and on this, we do not joke with their affairs. Find out what we do to ensure quality and affordable training experience for our Trainees below.
1. It’s usually crowded and over-crowded.
2. It’s always very ineffective.
3. More than 90% of Trainees don’t take the training serious because its given free.
4. More than 90% of Trainees applied to be trained due to the monthly stipend for transport they get from the sponsor especially if sponsored by government.
5. More than 90% of Trainees applied to be trained due to the start-up capital they will receive at the end of the training which they actually hope to use for personal needs.
6. More than 95% of Trainers hired are incompetent.
7. More than 95% of Trainers hired have deals with the hiring committee on what they (Trainers) will pay in return to the committee.
8. Due to (7) above, Trainers will be highly conservative in using resources meant to be used in training the Trainees so that they will have some money left for their needs after settling the committee.
9. More than 95% of Trainers victimise the Trainees by withholding the knowledge they are supposed to teach them and invite them privately and promise in-depth training where the Trainee will have to pay separately and heavily.
10. Most of the training contact hours are lost, standards not met, truancy in the part of Trainers and Trainees due to the fact that there is not always “monitoring”.
11. Such training always seems to be formality, camouflage, and in most cases fruitless.
This is why the rate of unemployment, poverty, hunger, armed-robbery, cybercrime, among others continues to prevail even though millions and billions is being spent yearly to organise skills acquisition programmes by both government and individuals. The fact remains that it will continue if no intervention is made.
1. Very High cost of training
2. Nonchalant attitude of Trainers still prevails.
3. Lack of training equipment and accessories
4. Trainers don't keep training terms and conditions
5. Most Trainers demand full tuition payment immediately.
6. No proper assessment is conducted
7. Most Trainees are somewhat used by Trainers for their personal business.
8. No external monitoring to ensure training is done as should.
9. Everything is monetized unnecessarily
10. Most people get little after paying higher without knowing it.
11. No standards are followed
12. No after-training follow up and assitance
13. Most traning centres are not conducive for learning
14. Most training centres don't deploy latest technologies in their field so as to give students first class information in their training course.
15. Most Training centers don't have online presence and hence couldn't carry most students along digitally.
16. Most traning centres does not include Character and Attitude Control measures thereby encouraging immorality and social vices.
17. Most trainers don't research in their field of concentration
18. Most trainers don't have required certifications and qualifications that equips them to properly manage and administer trainings to students.
19. There is no room at most centres for students to have real life applications of the skills they are learning during training.
20. Most training centres don't give students projects to facilitate their learning experience.
These are why most students don't have a headway towards using the skill they learnt after paying much to make a living. You need to learn a skill today! How could you cope with all these? This is where SkillsPorte® comes in.